This item ships Small Parcel, which means it will be delivered by UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Several shipping upgrade options are available at an additional charge; you may select your shipping upgrade during checkout if desired.
We do not require an adult signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
- Free Shipping - All orders that that ship via our Free Shipping service are shipped using FedEx Ground. The delivery times are 1-5 Business Days and delivery is based on distance from the Noble Fulfillment Center.
This product is too heavy/large to ship via the small package delivery services (e.g. UPS, FedEx) so it will be sent to you via truck freight. Truck freight is different than standard UPS, FedEx or US Mail. Most Truck freight shipments require a loading dock for the trailer to be backed into.
The most important thing to remember about truck freight is that you MUST inspect the package at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if there is any reason for you to be at all concerned about damage, please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" clearly on the sheet that they ask you to sign. This simply insures that if there is any damage, it will be easy to take care of the problem.
APO/ FPO via U.S. Postal Service
The Postal Service places APO/FPO mail on international commercial passenger service and international cargo service aircraft from New York or San Francisco. When the plane lands overseas, the mail is tendered to the Military. The mail is then handled by Military Postal Service (Civilian) representative and transported to the Military Post Office for distribution to the service member’s unit for delivery to the recipient.
The Military Postal Service Agency (MPSA) is an extension of the United States Postal Service providing Department of Defense personnel, their family members, and other authorized users mail services around the world.
Typically military mail can be delivered between seven and 10 days depending on country of destination. Noble ships all APO/FPO shipments using USPS Priority Mail, which typically will take 10 to 15 days to be delivered.
All of Noble's items are shipped: D-CONUS/O-AK,PR,HI
- D Destination (Price shown includes transportation)
- O Origin (Price shown does not include transportation - Contact vendor for transportation cost)
- ND No delivery to this location
- ConUS Contiguous US (48 states)
- AK, PR, HI Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii
- *D-ConUS - destination pricing to the contiguous US
- *D-ConUS,AK, PR, HI - destination pricing to the contiguous US, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
- *ND-AK, PR, HI - no delivery to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
- *O-ConUS - origin pricing to the contiguous US
- *O-AK, PR, HI - origin pricing to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
|Standard Transit||Priority Mail (Days)|